#1 SURF HOLIDAY IN CABARETE
[symple_divider style=”dotted” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind surf camp holiday in Cabarete?
Here’s 10 reasons why Swell Surf Camp in Cabarete is your best bet:
- The only purpose built surf camp in the Caribbean.
- The only surf camp and school in Cabarete with internationally qualified surf instructors.
- Located right in the center of Cabarete
- Top quality surf equipment for rent: soft tops and hard tops in sizes ranging from 5’6” to 9’2”
- Yummy home cooked breakfasts and dinners.
- Daily maid service.
- Get a ride to the surf beach, restaurants, & nightlife can all be reached easily by walking into town.
- Quality beds, mattresses and sheets will make you sleep as well as at home.
- Awesome staff; friendly dominicans, 1 chilean manager, our local surf instructor Neno and 2 international surf instructors will make sure that everything is in order during your surfing vacation.
- The best vibe in town! Meeting fellow travellers has never been easier; our large communal area is great for playing a game of pool, table football, socialising or watching a surf video. No other place in the Caribbean has the vibe Swell has……Guaranteed.
But don’t just believe our word for it, here are some external companies’ views on what Swell has to offer:
SURF HOLIDAY IN CABARETE
Lonely Planet review of Swell
Frommers guide books about Swell Dominican Republic
And our love-hate relationship with Tripadvisor continues (even though we have by far the best record on reviews, we are placed lower in the rankings than places which are no longer open just because we won’t allow Trip Advisor to sell our rooms).
So if you are interested in joining us on a great surf holiday vacation in the Caribbean, send Clare an email today. Swell is a small place with room for only 22 guests, so spaces fill up quickly and most times month in advance.
We hope to see you soon!!
Swell Surf camp